The OPTA-TECH HDMI CAM Microscope camera sets new standard on the microscope camera market-both in terms of image quality and overall functionality.
The new addition to our offer enables the user to work not only with the camera connected to a computer, but to display the image directly on a HD monitor TV or with projector as well as to save the images on the SC card.
- Taking advantage of the ultra-high signal to noise ratio sensor, HDMI CAM allows you to set up to 10 seconds exposure time. The incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction performance delivers finest detailed images for low light fluorescence.
- The significant innovation of HDMI CAM is embedding the application software inside the camera. The user can control the camera with just a mouse. There is no need for a PC.
- HDMI CAM embedded software is designed for ease of use. There are only two icons on the software starting screen, one for image capture and the other for the settings menu. It’s as intuitive as a smartphone.
- For the first time, an HDMI camera is equipped with complete exposure and gain settings. It allows to exposure settings from 1ms to up to 10 seconds and 20 levels of gain adjustment. Compared with 1st generation camera where only auto exposure was available, the ease of use has been significantly improved and moreover, the sensitivity is 300 times higher.
- You can recording 1080P videos at 30fps. The recorded video files will be saved to the high speed SD card directly. It is also allows playback the videos in the SD card directly.