The NanoZoomer S360 is a new high throughput WSI scanner, engineered using Hamamatsu’s extensive experience of imaging technology and designed to meet the challenging requirements of routine clinical pathology. This revolutionary scanning technology is capable of scanning 82 slides per hour at 20x and 40x magnification, delivering high throughput and exceptional image quality. The NanoZoomer S360 meets the needs of even the most demanding applications, with an automated image quality check that improves workflow in laboratories.
See virtual slide
Features of the NanoZoomer S360:
- Low operational worklad
- Automated assistant of image quality check
- High throughput scanning
- More than 82 slides/h
- High capacity scanning
- 360 slides in one batch
NDP.view: The latest incarnation of our user-centric viewing platform to perform seamless and smooth navigation and to open the doors to a vast range of benefits for WSI applications in Healthcare, Pharma, Research and Education.
Benefits of NDP.view
- Sharing and viewing NanoZoomer whole slide images is simple and easy with our free NDP.view software.
- For the first time in the whole slide imaging market, the latest version of NDP.view delivers the possibility to observe digital images as smoothly as you would viewing with a microscope.
- The new viewer takes the smooth nature of a microscope experience and combines this with the benefits of digitized whole slide images.
- Mobile viewing is possible with the NDP.serve software that is based on an Ajax Viewer.
- The full screen display gives a clear view of the image without being cluttered by unnecessary tool bars and windows.
Features of NDP.view
- Advanced interface for a more responsive and smooth panning, zooming and focusing functionality via the mouse, keyboard or other devices.
- A full display of clean slide view, by eliminating unnecessary control windows, let’s you concentrate on your work.
- NDP.view also offers: morphometric measurements, flexible annotations, export functions into different image formats and extended image control.
- NDP.view is the first viewer in the world offering a “birds-eye-view”.
Extension of free NDP.view to NDP.view. PLUS extended version allows you to:
- Reading files from different scanners.
- Additional functions allow counting and measuring.
- Enhanced viewing opportunities preparations.
NDP.serve: Our core technology serving software to deliver and manage whole slide images throughout a network, in conjunction with LIS/LIMS and other database solutions. A powerful solution to manage and organize your whole slide images.
Benefits of NDP.serve
- NDP.serve combines the capabilities of Hamamatsu scanning devices with an open software architecture to deliver the world of whole slide images throughout networks to people around the globe.
- Secure WSI data management and distribution services allow for quick and easy remote accessing and viewing of the images to enhance application workflows, ideal for for Teleconsultation.
- NDP.serve provides whole slide images to any browser running on client hardware – this can be either PC, MAC, iPAD, Smart-Phones and other mobile devices – without the need to install local software, avoiding IT security issues.
Features of NDP.serve
- Ease of use software interface to manage slide data, administrate user groups and serve whole slide images within local and global networks.
- NDP.serve is able to interface easily with a broad range of external data bases such as LIMS and LIS to merge different types of data.
- No user and slide limitation and easy to expand with additional functionality like the NDP.Conference plug-in module.